For macarons we require a minimum of 24 per flavour of macaron. For cupcakes we require a minimum of 12, for the standard size (approximately 40mm base and height) For mini cupcakes we require a minimum of 24.
- 3-4 weeks notice for celebration cakes
- 5 months notice for wedding cakes
- 2 weeks notice for macarons
In the event of non-payment of the balance, we reserve the right to consider the order cancelled and the deposit forfeited.
We will try to accommodate your changes however, bear in mind that changes to the agreed design may mean the price changes too , and last minute changes cannot always be accommodated.
Orders which are cancelled at short notice (within one month of the event date) will still be charged for in full.
- Berry Burst (chocolate ganache and berry filling)
- Bubblegum with “pop rocks”
- Chocolate ganache
- Mocha (coffee and buttercream)
- Salted Caramel
- Swiss Chocolate
- Vanilla Mauritian tea
Other flavours are made on a seasonal basis, upon request and are priced accordingly, please see more information about our flavours on our macarons webpage.
We have the following cake flavours:
- Vanilla with chocolate chips
- Chocolate mud
- White chocolate mud
- Caramel mud
- White chocolate and Raspberry
- Hummingbird (a delicious pineapple, coconut & banana cake)
- Red velvet
- Traditional fruit cake (minimum notice is 5 weeks for the flavours to mature)
Feel free to discuss your preferred flavour with us, such as poppy seed, banana, gluten free etc. These are quoted and made upon request.
- 20 cm round cake (8 inches) serves approximately 8-10 people
- 26 cm round cake (10 inches) serves approximately 15-20 people
If you would like a different size just let us know, and we will quote it for you.
Absolutely! We can make any shape, object and even a snake for you to keep as a memento of your special occasion! Prices start from $35, however we will discuss the cost of this option with you.
All our cakes are individual and made to order. We welcome you to bring in designs or ideas for us to follow, however we cannot make the item exactly the same due to copyright, but we will work with you to make it according to the design you have in mind.
If however you would like us to deliver the items to you, we are able to do so for a charge.
Our macarons can generally be stored in an airtight container in the following ways: In the freezer for up to 2 months (purchased frozen, not previously defrosted)
In the fridge for up to 5 days
At or below room temperature (out of the fridge) for up to 3 days
Macarons are best served at room temperature.